High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier®
The High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® screen door is operated by our exclusive direct drive external jackshaft motor. Door is supplied with open/close/stop push button station, automatic timer to close, and a set of monitored watertight photo eyes. Operating speed is approximately 20” per second, 100+ cycles per day making it perfect choice for any high traffic area.
Call our team at (800) 701-4782 to request a quote on a High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier screen door.
High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier Features
The High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® is a custom manufactured to size industrial screen door, featuring: tight weave mesh, automatic reset system, and aluminum bottom profile with vinyl loop to maintain positive contact with floor. Every High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® comes with a three-button (open/close/stop) station, an automatic timer, and a set of watertight monitored photo eyes.
- Maximum Size: 25’W x 20’H
- Direct drive external jackshaft motor, 8 amps, single phase, 120V, 1/2HP
- Motor also available in 240V, 480V, 3 phase and watertight models
- Extra large doors are equipped with 1HP and 1.5HP motors
- Built-in automatic reset system
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand Off Mount
- Flexible fiberglass wind bars or aluminum hinge option available for high wind areas
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths
- Optional remote control, reversing safety edge, motion sensors, pullcords, nema 4 control station, and covers are available
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier Applications
A High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier is the perfect choice for screen dock doors inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Packaging Facilities
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Paper Processing
Request a quote on any of our industrial screen doors online.