The Vinyl Roll Up door can help maintain a comfortable working environment in your facility by keeping hot or cold air in and can also aid in the control of dust and noise. Vinyl doors can be readily installed on dock doors, and warehouse openings or be used as room dividers. Help conserve energy, deter intruders, with our economical alternative to other doors.
Considering a vinyl door? Call us at (800) 701-4782.
Vinyl Door Features
The Vinyl Roll Up is a custom manufactured to size door, featuring: 22 ounce vinyl, automatic reset system, and bottom foam cushion or bottom profile for positive floor contact which also allows for a clear opening. No straps needed to hold open door in place.
- Standard full length vision panel
- Built-in automatic reset system
- Breakaway feature utilizing flexible fiberglass wind bars
- Standard 22 ounce vinyl, optional 40 ounce upgrade available
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand Off Mount
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths allow for easy replacement
- Available in 4 models: Spring Loaded Manual, Chain Hoist, Automatic, and High Cycle
- 1 Year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
Vinyl Door Applications
Vinyl doors are perfect inside and out as dock doors or room dividers in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
Request a quote on a custom vinyl door today.